Seahawks fans rallied at Edgar Brown Stadium Saturday morning to show support for their team one week before the Super Bowl.
The rally was hosted by the Pasco Cheer team, who held games and gave away prizes.
They also sold 12th man t-shirts designed by a local artist.
The rally finished with a group picture that will be posted on the Seahawks fan page.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services