The Tri Cities got a jump on the Super Bowl excitement with the 12th Man Mile March today at Columbia Point Marina Park. Hundreds of fans turned out for the event, and everyone was dressed from head to toe in Seahawks gear. There was a large number of 12th Man's Best Friends as well, with dogs in the Blue and Green.
They held a rally for two hours, before they made the trek to the finger nail at Howard Amon Park.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater