The Tri Cities got a jump on the Super Bowl excitement with the 12th Man Mile March today at Columbia Point Marina Park. Hundreds of fans turned out for the event, and everyone was dressed from head to toe in Seahawks gear. There was a large number of 12th Man's Best Friends as well, with dogs in the Blue and Green.
They held a rally for two hours, before they made the trek to the finger nail at Howard Amon Park.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest