Even though the Seattle Seahawks' 12th man is ready for the NFC Championship righ tnow -- fans still have to wait a little while longer.
Tonight, the Seahawks sponsored rallies in both Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
In Richland, about 100 fans attended the rally at Kimo's where fans came dressed in Seahawks gear and particpated in raffles and giveaways.
Jack-son's Sports Bar in Yakima also hosted a similar event.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself