Even though the Seattle Seahawks' 12th man is ready for the NFC Championship righ tnow -- fans still have to wait a little while longer.
Tonight, the Seahawks sponsored rallies in both Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
In Richland, about 100 fans attended the rally at Kimo's where fans came dressed in Seahawks gear and particpated in raffles and giveaways.
Jack-son's Sports Bar in Yakima also hosted a similar event.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation