Even though the Seattle Seahawks' 12th man is ready for the NFC Championship righ tnow -- fans still have to wait a little while longer.
Tonight, the Seahawks sponsored rallies in both Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
In Richland, about 100 fans attended the rally at Kimo's where fans came dressed in Seahawks gear and particpated in raffles and giveaways.
Jack-son's Sports Bar in Yakima also hosted a similar event.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family