Search and rescue crews are continuing a week-long search for an 18 year old Selah man.
Crews used a private plane today to scout the Roza Canal, where the man is believed to have slipped in and drowned.
Yesterday, crews sent out cadaver dogs to sniff out a body, nothing was found as of yet.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself