Search and rescue crews are continuing a week-long search for an 18 year old Selah man.
Crews used a private plane today to scout the Roza Canal, where the man is believed to have slipped in and drowned.
Yesterday, crews sent out cadaver dogs to sniff out a body, nothing was found as of yet.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game