Search and rescue teams in Klickitat County say they are suspending the search for an Oregon man who went missing on the Klickitat River this weekend.
Deputies say they will wait for river conditions to improve before resuming their search for 41-year-old Steven Revier.
Revier was rafting with a friend near the Yakima County line when his raft flipped -- his friend was able to make it to shore.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds