Search and rescue teams in Klickitat County say they are suspending the search for an Oregon man who went missing on the Klickitat River this weekend.
Deputies say they will wait for river conditions to improve before resuming their search for 41-year-old Steven Revier.
Revier was rafting with a friend near the Yakima County line when his raft flipped -- his friend was able to make it to shore.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture