Second degree murder charges are filed against a man accused of gunning down another man at the Seasons Hall in Yakima last weekend.
18 year old William Martinez is also charged with first degree unlawful possession of a firearm -- court documents state DaMarius Morgan was fatally shot outside of the seasons during a brawl, a second victim suffered a leg injury.
Martinez was found a block down the road -- he will be arraigned next month.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland