A man pleads not guilty to second degree murder charges in Yakima County Court this afternoon.
18 year old William Martinez is accused of gunning down DaMarius Morgan at the Seasons Hall in last month.
Martinez is also charged with first degree unlawful possession of a firearm -- court documents state Morgan was fatally shot in the chest outside the Seasons during a brawl following a rap concert at the hall. A second victim suffered a leg injury.
Martinez was found a block down the road.
- New cannabis shop sparks concern in West Richland community
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance