A man pleads not guilty to second degree murder charges in Yakima County Court this afternoon.
18 year old William Martinez is accused of gunning down DaMarius Morgan at the Seasons Hall in last month.
Martinez is also charged with first degree unlawful possession of a firearm -- court documents state Morgan was fatally shot in the chest outside the Seasons during a brawl following a rap concert at the hall. A second victim suffered a leg injury.
Martinez was found a block down the road.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29