Second Harvest will distribute free fresh produce and other perishable groceries to hungry families and seniors at a Mobile Food Bank distribution tomorrow from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Kennewick First Lutheran Church, 418 N. Yelm.
The event is open to all families in need of food assistance. No documentation is necessary to participate, and food can be picked up for those who are unable to attend if a note is provided. Those planning to attend are asked to bring a box for their food.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters