Second Harvest will distribute free fresh produce and other perishable groceries to hungry families and seniors at a Mobile Food Bank distribution tomorrow from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Kennewick First Lutheran Church, 418 N. Yelm.
The event is open to all families in need of food assistance. No documentation is necessary to participate, and food can be picked up for those who are unable to attend if a note is provided. Those planning to attend are asked to bring a box for their food.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome