A second suspect is identified in last month's shooting at the Seasons Performance Hall.
Luis Rodriguez-Perez appears before a Yakima County Superior Court judge this afternoon -- court documents state surveillance footage and other new evidence suggests Rodriguez-Perez may have fired the shots that killed Damarius Morgan.
No word on what the new evidence mean for the original suspect, William Martinez.
Rodriguez-Perez's bail is set at $1 million.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties