Richland Police are looking for these three men who officers say robber the Numerica Credit Union on Fowler Street around 6 PM Friday.
These photographs were taken from Numerica Credit Union cameras positioned inside the branch.
They show two of the three suspects. All are wearing black shirts and masks.
If anyone recognizes any attributes of these subjects, call Richland Police at 509-628-0333.
Officers say the suspects entered the credit union and demanded money. One of the suspects was believed to have had a handgun. The suspects fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Benton County Sheriff and Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspects to a nearby area, but no one was found.
The Richland Police Department reports no customers were in the bank and no employees were injured during the robbery.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled