Richland Police are looking for these three men who officers say robber the Numerica Credit Union on Fowler Street around 6 PM Friday.
These photographs were taken from Numerica Credit Union cameras positioned inside the branch.
They show two of the three suspects. All are wearing black shirts and masks.
If anyone recognizes any attributes of these subjects, call Richland Police at 509-628-0333.
Officers say the suspects entered the credit union and demanded money. One of the suspects was believed to have had a handgun. The suspects fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Benton County Sheriff and Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspects to a nearby area, but no one was found.
The Richland Police Department reports no customers were in the bank and no employees were injured during the robbery.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River