A Selah Motorcyclist dies following a Saturday crash.
The Washington State Patrol says 23 year old Ryan Menard was Southbound on old Naches Highway when he was struck by an SUV that failed to yield for him. The driver of that truck was not injured.
Menard was transported to the hospital, but died the following day. The WSP says drugs or alcohol were not involved.
Charges are pending.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown