A Selah Motorcyclist dies following a Saturday crash.
The Washington State Patrol says 23 year old Ryan Menard was Southbound on old Naches Highway when he was struck by an SUV that failed to yield for him. The driver of that truck was not injured.
Menard was transported to the hospital, but died the following day. The WSP says drugs or alcohol were not involved.
Charges are pending.
- Boyz II Men performing at Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo
- Gary Allan to kick off Pendleton Round-Up, Happy Canyon week
- Some balk as Seattle seeks to spend more money on homeless
- The Trump stock market rally is under siege
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack