The Yakima County Coroner says an 18 year old man out of Selah may have accidentally drowned in the Roza Canal.
Chance Shrewsberry was found in the canal near Yakima late yesterday afternoon after being reported missing at the beginning of the month.
An autopsy report shows no indication of foul play, however, a toxicology test has been sent off to determine if Shrewsberry was under the influence.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family