An Alabama truck driver was taken to Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland after being injured after rolling his semi earlier tonight.
35 year old Terrell Johnson was westbound on I-182 and was driving too fast to successfully negotiate the right hand curve onto eastbound I-82. He came to rest on the left shoulder.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd