An Alabama truck driver was taken to Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland after being injured after rolling his semi earlier tonight.
35 year old Terrell Johnson was westbound on I-182 and was driving too fast to successfully negotiate the right hand curve onto eastbound I-82. He came to rest on the left shoulder.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition