An Alabama truck driver was taken to Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland after being injured after rolling his semi earlier tonight.
35 year old Terrell Johnson was westbound on I-182 and was driving too fast to successfully negotiate the right hand curve onto eastbound I-82. He came to rest on the left shoulder.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer