A truck driver escapes serious injury this morning after crashing his semi on I-82, near Selah.
Washington State Patrol says it happened around 10:30 -- the driver was merging back onto I-82 when the semi tipped over.
Troopers believe the driver may have been going too fast, which caused the accident.
Once the man was freed from the truck cabin, he was treated for minor injuries.
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon