A truck driver escapes serious injury this morning after crashing his semi on I-82, near Selah.
Washington State Patrol says it happened around 10:30 -- the driver was merging back onto I-82 when the semi tipped over.
Troopers believe the driver may have been going too fast, which caused the accident.
Once the man was freed from the truck cabin, he was treated for minor injuries.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres