A semi truck that caught fire caused some major traffic backups last night on Eastbound Interstate 82 West of Zillah.
According to the Washington State Patrol, the driver from Portland pulled to the shoulder as its components were overheating. A fire ensued and extended into the roadway, causing the freeway to be closed for an extended period of time.
No injuries were reported and the driver will not face any charges.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself