Families fill the Toyota Center this moring to see some familiar faces from TV.
The Sesame Street cast took the stage to perform their "Make A New Friend Show".
The musical show includes appearances from Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Grover and the rest of the friends.
Their last show in Kennewick is tonight at 6:30.
There are still tickets available.
The musical is an hour in a half long.
They will be in Yakima on May 7th.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation