More witnesses are called to the stand today in a sex abuse case against the Yakima Diocese.
The Diocese called several witnesses, including the Zillah police chief to testify in defense of the church.
The church is being sued for $3 million by a man identified as "John Doe."
Doe alleges he was raped by priesthood candidate Aaron Ramirez in 1999, Doe was 17 at the time.
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape