More witnesses are called to the stand today in a sex abuse case against the Yakima Diocese.
The Diocese called several witnesses, including the Zillah police chief to testify in defense of the church.
The church is being sued for $3 million by a man identified as "John Doe."
Doe alleges he was raped by priesthood candidate Aaron Ramirez in 1999, Doe was 17 at the time.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman