A barista at a Colorado Starbucks has "never been so stressed out" in his life after the coffee giant introduced the Unicorn Frappuccino Wednesday.
The Frappuccino uses a sweet and sour pink and blue cream swirl topped with "fairy powder."
Starbucks says its reaching out to Burson to "talk about this experience and how to make it better."
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities