The Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of a body near the intersection of Mojonnier and Beet Roads. The body appears to be that of a Hispanic female, approximately 20 to 30 years of age.
All traffic is being diverted while authorities investigate, which is expected to take several hours.
Authorities wee first made aware of the body when a Hispanic male went to the Walla Walla Police Department to report the finding. The sheriff's office was then contacted and a patrol deputy responded to the area and confirmed the death.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties