Kamiakin High School was placed on lockdown after someone fired multiple shots into two units at Kamiakin Apartments in Kennewick.
No one was in either home at the time of the shooting, and no one was hurt. The suspect drove off but officers found his car, a 1991 white Lexus, abandoned near Sycamore Avenue in Pasco.
UPDATE - The suspected shooter has been identified by Kennewick Police as 28-year-old Daniel Vargas of Kennewick.
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect