Kamiakin High School was placed on lockdown after someone fired multiple shots into two units at Kamiakin Apartments in Kennewick.
No one was in either home at the time of the shooting, and no one was hurt. The suspect drove off but officers found his car, a 1991 white Lexus, abandoned near Sycamore Avenue in Pasco.
UPDATE - The suspected shooter has been identified by Kennewick Police as 28-year-old Daniel Vargas of Kennewick.
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas