Kamiakin High School was placed on lockdown after someone fired multiple shots into two units at Kamiakin Apartments in Kennewick.
No one was in either home at the time of the shooting, and no one was hurt. The suspect drove off but officers found his car, a 1991 white Lexus, abandoned near Sycamore Avenue in Pasco.
UPDATE - The suspected shooter has been identified by Kennewick Police as 28-year-old Daniel Vargas of Kennewick.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes