A report of shots fired leads to a burglary arrest in Kennewick last night.
Officers responded just before 7 p.m. to an apartment on the 300 block of North Fillmore Street. While en route, officers learned a gun was pulled but not fired and the suspects fled in a white vehicle. That vehicle was spotted a short time later and three suspects were detained.
Officers learned that 26-year-old Antoinette Candelaria and 29-year-old Pedro Barragan, have children together and that the two got into a dispute when Candelaria went to pick up the children.
The dispute escalated when another man, 27-year-old Jamie Ruiz and a teenage boy arrived.
Ruiz, Barragan and the teenage boy were all detained on charges of 1st degree burglary. No weapon has been located at this time.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds