A report of shots fired leads to a burglary arrest in Kennewick last night.
Officers responded just before 7 p.m. to an apartment on the 300 block of North Fillmore Street. While en route, officers learned a gun was pulled but not fired and the suspects fled in a white vehicle. That vehicle was spotted a short time later and three suspects were detained.
Officers learned that 26-year-old Antoinette Candelaria and 29-year-old Pedro Barragan, have children together and that the two got into a dispute when Candelaria went to pick up the children.
The dispute escalated when another man, 27-year-old Jamie Ruiz and a teenage boy arrived.
Ruiz, Barragan and the teenage boy were all detained on charges of 1st degree burglary. No weapon has been located at this time.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters