If you're looking for something family-friendly to do, the Shriners circus is in town.
The shows includes bareback riding, trapeze acts, and acrobats from Russia that catapult five people high.
The Shriner organization uses the circus to help fund the Shriner hospital, which serves kids with spinal injuries and burns and covers the cost that insurence won't.
General admission is $10.
Reserved seating is $15 and vip tickets are $25.
Tickets are cash only.
The circus runs through Sunday.
Friday, April 25th 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 26th 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m.
Sunday April 27th 1 p.m., 5 p.m.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition