From the Grant County Sheriff's Office-
MATTAWA, Wash. – One man received multiple gunshot wounds to his leg Thursday afternoon during an altercation in a residence near Mattawa. The victim was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland. His condition is not known at this time.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game