From the Grant County Sheriff's Office-
MATTAWA, Wash. – One man received multiple gunshot wounds to his leg Thursday afternoon during an altercation in a residence near Mattawa. The victim was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland. His condition is not known at this time.
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance
- Yakima Chamber of Commerce announces 2017 community service award recipient