One person is recovering after two seperate crashes in the same area yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a 19 year old man fell asleep on Interstate 82 near Sunnyside. His vehicle drifted off the road and rolled, but he was uninjured. Minutes later, another car slammed into another vehicle that slowed down for backed up traffic.
One person was transported by ambulance to a local hospital. Both drivers responsible for the crashes will face charges.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown