One person is recovering after two seperate crashes in the same area yesterday.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a 19 year old man fell asleep on Interstate 82 near Sunnyside. His vehicle drifted off the road and rolled, but he was uninjured. Minutes later, another car slammed into another vehicle that slowed down for backed up traffic.
One person was transported by ambulance to a local hospital. Both drivers responsible for the crashes will face charges.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time