An accidental fire causes about $80,000 in damage to a Yakima home yesterday.
Crews were called out around 2:10PM to the 2100 block of Willow Street to find heavy fire coming from the single story home. Firefighters were able to knock down the flames within minutes. No one was home at the time and no injuries were reported.
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention
- Mountain resue recoveres body of 19-year-old