An accidental fire causes about $80,000 in damage to a Yakima home yesterday.
Crews were called out around 2:10PM to the 2100 block of Willow Street to find heavy fire coming from the single story home. Firefighters were able to knock down the flames within minutes. No one was home at the time and no injuries were reported.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds