Drivers traveling on US 395 over the Blue Bridge may run into minor delays during their Monday morning commute.
The Washington State Department of Transportation will close the right northbound lane on US 395 over the Blue Bridge from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. this coming Monday.
Maintenance crews will be making repairs to lights on the bridge.
The Columbia Drive on-ramp to US 395 will also be closed to traffic.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations