Drivers traveling on US 395 over the Blue Bridge may run into minor delays during their Monday morning commute.
The Washington State Department of Transportation will close the right northbound lane on US 395 over the Blue Bridge from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. this coming Monday.
Maintenance crews will be making repairs to lights on the bridge.
The Columbia Drive on-ramp to US 395 will also be closed to traffic.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'