A sixth candidate announces his bid for Yakima County Sheriff.
Army veteran Anthony Bosworth says he wants to run for the position -- he has served 17 years in the US Army.
Bosworth will be running against Lt. Brian Winter, sheriff's deputy Steve Changala, Ellensburg police captain Jim Keightley, Tieton police chief Jeff Ketchum and former deputy Rick Mottice.
Current sheriff Ken Irwin announced he will retire at the end of his term.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape