A sixth candidate announces his bid for Yakima County Sheriff.
Army veteran Anthony Bosworth says he wants to run for the position -- he has served 17 years in the US Army.
Bosworth will be running against Lt. Brian Winter, sheriff's deputy Steve Changala, Ellensburg police captain Jim Keightley, Tieton police chief Jeff Ketchum and former deputy Rick Mottice.
Current sheriff Ken Irwin announced he will retire at the end of his term.
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire