A fire burning north of Ellensburg has now grown to 2,800 acres.
DNR crews say the Snag Canyon Fire is about 10% contained as of this afternoon -- the fire, which started during Saturday's lightning storm, has also destroyed 16 buildings.
179 people still remain evacuated from the fire zone -- yesterday, more than 200 personnel worked the fire lines.
There is a public information meeting tonight at the Central Washington University student rec building -- that will begin at 7.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?