A fire burning north of Ellensburg has now grown to 2,800 acres.
DNR crews say the Snag Canyon Fire is about 10% contained as of this afternoon -- the fire, which started during Saturday's lightning storm, has also destroyed 16 buildings.
179 people still remain evacuated from the fire zone -- yesterday, more than 200 personnel worked the fire lines.
There is a public information meeting tonight at the Central Washington University student rec building -- that will begin at 7.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest