Tri-Citians searching for that rare piece of furniture or even a buried treasure are making their way to this year's Annual Spring Antique Show at the TRAC in Pasco.
The two-day event, both Friday and Saturday, themed "With that Twist of Vintage" has all sorts of interesting finds for both men and women.
From jewelry, to fine china, to old fashioned guns, people are shopping to find a style that best suits them this season.
It's $6 to get in.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance