Tri-Citians searching for that rare piece of furniture or even a buried treasure are making their way to this year's Annual Spring Antique Show at the TRAC in Pasco.
The two-day event, both Friday and Saturday, themed "With that Twist of Vintage" has all sorts of interesting finds for both men and women.
From jewelry, to fine china, to old fashioned guns, people are shopping to find a style that best suits them this season.
It's $6 to get in.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt