Tomorrow is the annual Stamp Out Hunger food drive.
Letter carriers will collect donations of non-perishable food on their routes to help feed the hungry.
Local donations will benefit 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Benton and Franklin counties and local food banks in the Yakima area.
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance
- Yakima Chamber of Commerce announces 2017 community service award recipient