KENNEWICK, Wash - A 34 year old man is behind bars after an hours long standoff in Kennewick. Police first sought Arthur Madrigal after an altercation involving a firearm.
Madrigal then refused to exit an apartment at the 4200 block of Kennewick Avenue.
Hours later swat arrested Madrigal and booked him into the Benton County Jail for 2nd degree assault.
- Navy parachutist dies during demonstration over Hudson River
- Seattle police investigate double shooting
- Eight people killed in Mississippi shooting spree
- Rollover accident leads to jail time in Pasco
- Washington judge sentences 5 people involved in sex sting
- Ferris wheel company seeks testimony on accident