From the Kennewick Police Department-
Summary of Incident:
On 08/25/2014 at 0115 hours Kennewick Police officers responded to 4711 W. Metaline Ave. in Kennewick for a suspicious vehicle.
Upon arrival officers located a 2012 Nissan Altima in the parking lot which was occupied by an adult male and female. The vehicle returned as stolen out of the Kennewick Police Department on 08/07/2014. The male and female were detained and identified as Richard Vasquez and Candida Suarez.
Vasquez was arrested for possession of stolen property 1st degree. Suarez was booked on outstanding arrest warrants and false reporting for giving a false name. The vehicle has been impounded as evidence pending a search warrant. This investigation is ongoing.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop