From the Kennewick Police Department-
Summary of Incident:
On 08/25/2014 at 0115 hours Kennewick Police officers responded to 4711 W. Metaline Ave. in Kennewick for a suspicious vehicle.
Upon arrival officers located a 2012 Nissan Altima in the parking lot which was occupied by an adult male and female. The vehicle returned as stolen out of the Kennewick Police Department on 08/07/2014. The male and female were detained and identified as Richard Vasquez and Candida Suarez.
Vasquez was arrested for possession of stolen property 1st degree. Suarez was booked on outstanding arrest warrants and false reporting for giving a false name. The vehicle has been impounded as evidence pending a search warrant. This investigation is ongoing.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park