A Yakima robbery suspect is still on the loose after eluding police.
The suspect pointed a gun at Rite Aid pharmacy employees on friday and gave them a note demanding particular drugs. The employees did not give him the drugs and alerted police who began pursuing a car they believed to be the suspect on Interstate-82.
The suspect got away from police and ditched their car south of Yakima on Harrah Road.
Police are not releasing the name of their potential suspect
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land