On April 17, the Anti-Crime Team of the Ellensburg Police Department arrested 18 year old Trevor Huss and booked him into the Kittitas County Corrections Center on charges of Felony Harassment and Threats to bomb. This investigation started on April 15th when concerned students informed Ellensburg High School staff, and the Ellensburg Police Department’s School Resource Officer, that an EHS student had been making statements about carrying out an assault at EHS involving guns and explosives. The investigation revealed that Huss had been making plans to carry out the assault and at this time there is no evidence suggesting anyone else was involved in the planning. Huss is being held on $50,000 bail.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop