On April 17, the Anti-Crime Team of the Ellensburg Police Department arrested 18 year old Trevor Huss and booked him into the Kittitas County Corrections Center on charges of Felony Harassment and Threats to bomb. This investigation started on April 15th when concerned students informed Ellensburg High School staff, and the Ellensburg Police Department’s School Resource Officer, that an EHS student had been making statements about carrying out an assault at EHS involving guns and explosives. The investigation revealed that Huss had been making plans to carry out the assault and at this time there is no evidence suggesting anyone else was involved in the planning. Huss is being held on $50,000 bail.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland