Over 500 students at Gilbert Elementary in Yakima show their 12th Man pride this morning during a mini-rally.
Students braved the cold to form a human "12" in the middle of the playground for a school picture.
Students helped think of the idea after the Seahawks earned their ticket to the Super Bowl .
The school says the activity is also a way to bring the students closer together.
"It's great to have all the kids going the same direction, wearing blue, wearing green, wearing seahawks, whatever they can," said principal Anne Berg, "They're excited, and they're excited to see the adults in their lives here at school also be a little silly, a little crazy, but on the same path."
During our visit, we spotted two Denver Broncos fans, who were politely booed, including one of the school's PE teachers.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter