Four lucky Walla Walla kids are riding to school in style this week.
The students are riding aboard a retired fire truck as part of a Facebook contest put on by Walla Walla professional firefighters.
Today was 7-year-old Zaevyn Collier's turn.
He was picked up from his home around 7 this morning, given a quick tour through downtown before being dropped off this morning at Sharpstein Elementary.
Three other students from Green Park, Edison and Berney Elementary are also receiving a special ride to school this week.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds