Dozens of students and parents from East Valley Middle School in Yakima walk to raise suicide awareness.
It's an event put on by the school's Life Savers Club.
People walked the park around Moxee Elementary School, learning facts and information regarding suicide prevention.
The Life Savers club holds the walk every year, to hopefully put an end to the issue.
"It's important because so many lives have been taken by suicide," said club president Larissa Ireton, "Those are precious lives, lives that could change the world."
This is the 8th year in a row the school has held a suicide prevention walk.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game