Dozens of students and parents from East Valley Middle School in Yakima walk to raise suicide awareness.
It's an event put on by the school's Life Savers Club.
People walked the park around Moxee Elementary School, learning facts and information regarding suicide prevention.
The Life Savers club holds the walk every year, to hopefully put an end to the issue.
"It's important because so many lives have been taken by suicide," said club president Larissa Ireton, "Those are precious lives, lives that could change the world."
This is the 8th year in a row the school has held a suicide prevention walk.
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire