The TSA has some reminders for passengers to make the busy travel season as pain free as possible.
The rule for liquids, gels, aerosols and creams still stands, they must be 3.4 ounces or less and fit in a quart size plastic bag if you are carrying them on the plane.
TSA said you also need to be sure that the name on your ID matches the name on your boarding pass.
You can download an app called "Can I Bring This" to check what itmes are allowed or not allowed in your carry-on's or checked luggage.
You can also check the TSA or airline website for that list.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds