Sun Downs Horse Racing is back this weekend at the Benton County Fairgrounds.
Races will run on Saturday and Sunday for the next three weekends, and the whole family is invited to come and enjoy the fun.
Shorty Martin, Sun Downs Racing Secretary, said they had a very successful season last year, and they love doing it to give the community something fun to do.
"It's a king's sport, you get to watch it live instead of on TV," said Martin.
Admission is $5 and bets start as low as $2 for each of the races.
The first race will begin at 1:00 p.m. this year.
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims