Sun Downs Horse Racing is back this weekend at the Benton County Fairgrounds.
Races will run on Saturday and Sunday for the next three weekends, and the whole family is invited to come and enjoy the fun.
Shorty Martin, Sun Downs Racing Secretary, said they had a very successful season last year, and they love doing it to give the community something fun to do.
"It's a king's sport, you get to watch it live instead of on TV," said Martin.
Admission is $5 and bets start as low as $2 for each of the races.
The first race will begin at 1:00 p.m. this year.
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest
- Washington drivers facing some of the worst roads in the entire country
- Hanford workers demolish famous nuclear accident site
- 3 dogs that attacked 7-year-old boy to be euthanized
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria