SUNNYSIDE, Wash. - A 30-year-old Sunnyside man pinned his arm under a tractor Thursday afternoon.
It happened in the 1600 block of North Granger Road around 5:30 p.m.
He was driving backwards while pulling a bin trailer when he backed the roadway and rolled.
The man, who is not being identified at this time, pinned his arm under the rear fender of the tractor, suffering serious injury to his arm.
Medics and deputies were able to get his arm out from underneath the tractor and transport him to a local hospital.
He is expected to survive.
- Yakima shooting suspect arrested following SWAT standoff
- TONIGHT@ 5, 6 + 6:30: Teenage sexual assault victims speak out in wake of Weinstein, WA sex sting
- West Richland middle school sends supplies to local firefighters in California
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run crash outside Toppenish
- Duck hunter drowns in Columbia River boating accident