One of three men suspected in a deadly home invasion robbery last year in Umapine has entered a plea deal.
Jacob White entered guilty pleas to robbery in the first degree and burglary in the first degree, according to a press release from Umatilla County District Attorney Daniel Primus.
White’s sentencing has been set out until after the conclusion of both co-defendant Caleb Scott and Matthew Hermann’s cases.
Investigators say the three men broke into 80-year-old Joyce Key’s home in January 2013, assaulting Key and robbing her. Key’s later died from injuries she sustained in the assault last August.
Hermann faces two counts of attempted aggravated murder, as well as theft, robbery and kidnapping charges. His trial is set to begin July 7th.
Scott also faces robbery, kidnapping and burglary charges. His trial is set to begin in December.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Partridge Family star David Cassidy "surrounded by family" in hospital
- Partridge Family star David Cassidy "surrounded by family" in hospital
- Honda recalling 900,000 Odyssey minivans, seats may tip forward
- Richland community members hold early morning Bombers football send off to playoffs
- Petition calls for Yakima Speedway to stay after announcement that it will be sold
- Grant County Sheriff's Office responds to drive by shooting