Pasco Police arrest a 29-year-old man for allegedly stabbing another man early this morning at a house party.
Officers were dispatched to Lourdes Health Center just ater 1 a.m. after a 23-year-old man arrived in a private vehicle suffering from a stab wound to his lower abdomen.
It was determined the victim was stabbed following an argument at a house party that took place on the 1900 block of West Irving.
Officers were able to identify the suspect and take 29-year-old Antonio Bustos, address unknown, into custody and booked him into the Franklin County Jail on a charge of felony assault.
The victim underwent surgery for his wound.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town