Pasco Police arrest a 29-year-old man for allegedly stabbing another man early this morning at a house party.
Officers were dispatched to Lourdes Health Center just ater 1 a.m. after a 23-year-old man arrived in a private vehicle suffering from a stab wound to his lower abdomen.
It was determined the victim was stabbed following an argument at a house party that took place on the 1900 block of West Irving.
Officers were able to identify the suspect and take 29-year-old Antonio Bustos, address unknown, into custody and booked him into the Franklin County Jail on a charge of felony assault.
The victim underwent surgery for his wound.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds