Yakima Police arrest a man who was allegedly involved in an officer involved shooting Friday.
Officers served a search warrant for Gary Gallagher Friday in the area of South 10th Street and East Chestnut Avenue. Officers approached his vehicle, but Gallagher allegedly drove towards on of the officers on foot. That's when an officer fired his weapon at the vehicle.
The suspect drove a distance, then fled his vehicle on foot. He eluded police for a couple days.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance