A 22-year-old burglary suspect is arrested this morning by Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies.
James Purdy is suspected of burglarizing a West Valley home Thursday morning.
Purdy, along with a woman, allegedly went to the 2600 block of South 62nd Avenue and confronting individuals about their interest in renting a nearby house.
Purdy was arrested without incident.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities