A 22-year-old burglary suspect is arrested this morning by Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies.
James Purdy is suspected of burglarizing a West Valley home Thursday morning.
Purdy, along with a woman, allegedly went to the 2600 block of South 62nd Avenue and confronting individuals about their interest in renting a nearby house.
Purdy was arrested without incident.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland