A suspected drunken driver leads Franklin County Sheriff's Deputies on a short pursuit.
It began around 10PM last night on Glade Road near Birch.
Deputies pulled over a vehicle driven by 26 year old Manuel Garcia Rodriguez for a DUI investigation.
They discovered he had warrants for his arrest. When deputies requested he exit the vehicle, he sped off leading deputies on a pursuit.
He was later captured, and taken into custody. He was booked into the Franklin County Jail.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget