A suspected drunken driver leads Franklin County Sheriff's Deputies on a short pursuit.
It began around 10PM last night on Glade Road near Birch.
Deputies pulled over a vehicle driven by 26 year old Manuel Garcia Rodriguez for a DUI investigation.
They discovered he had warrants for his arrest. When deputies requested he exit the vehicle, he sped off leading deputies on a pursuit.
He was later captured, and taken into custody. He was booked into the Franklin County Jail.
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims