We should learn the details of what led a suspected murderer to change his plea to guilty tomorrow morning in Umatilla County.
Lukah Chang was charged with attempted murder and first degree assault in the brutal attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway last August and murder in the stabbing death of 19-year-old Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in August of 2012.
Chang will be in court tomorrow, when we should learn the details of his deal.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention Center in late August.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter