We should learn the details of what led a suspected murderer to change his plea to guilty tomorrow morning in Umatilla County.
Lukah Chang was charged with attempted murder and first degree assault in the brutal attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway last August and murder in the stabbing death of 19-year-old Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in August of 2012.
Chang will be in court tomorrow, when we should learn the details of his deal.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention Center in late August.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'