We should learn the details of what led a suspected murderer to change his plea to guilty tomorrow morning in Umatilla County.
Lukah Chang was charged with attempted murder and first degree assault in the brutal attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway last August and murder in the stabbing death of 19-year-old Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in August of 2012.
Chang will be in court tomorrow, when we should learn the details of his deal.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention Center in late August.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities