We should learn the details of what led a suspected murderer to change his plea to guilty tomorrow morning in Umatilla County.
Lukah Chang was charged with attempted murder and first degree assault in the brutal attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway last August and murder in the stabbing death of 19-year-old Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in August of 2012.
Chang will be in court tomorrow, when we should learn the details of his deal.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention Center in late August.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture