Two suspect believed to be involved in the murder of 20 year old Yesica Olivos in Walla Walla are in court today.
21 year old Breanne Rutherford and 23 year old Andres Torres Rodriguez were brought down from Spokane yesterday and made their first court appearances this morning.
Rutherford and Rodriguez are charged with Rendering Criminal Assistance in the 1st degree in the shooting death of Olivos.
17 year old Carlos Valdez, charged with first degree murder for olivos' death, was in court yesterday.
Olivos' body was found on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County last Friday.
All three suspects were arrested at a motel in Spokane Tuesday night.
Rutherford and Rodriguez are each being held on a $150,000 bail and Valdez is being held on a $500,000 bail.
All three are in the Walla Walla County Jail.
Valdez is expected to be arraigned Monday afternoon.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds