Two suspect believed to be involved in the murder of 20 year old Yesica Olivos in Walla Walla are in court today.
21 year old Breanne Rutherford and 23 year old Andres Torres Rodriguez were brought down from Spokane yesterday and made their first court appearances this morning.
Rutherford and Rodriguez are charged with Rendering Criminal Assistance in the 1st degree in the shooting death of Olivos.
17 year old Carlos Valdez, charged with first degree murder for olivos' death, was in court yesterday.
Olivos' body was found on Frog Hollow Rd. in Walla Walla County last Friday.
All three suspects were arrested at a motel in Spokane Tuesday night.
Rutherford and Rodriguez are each being held on a $150,000 bail and Valdez is being held on a $500,000 bail.
All three are in the Walla Walla County Jail.
Valdez is expected to be arraigned Monday afternoon.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman