In a follow up to yesterday's story about Lissette Huerta, a 4 year old with Leukemia. (For Katherine Hessel's original story, click here) Her family is holding a Taco feed today, until 4pm at the Gateway Foursquare Church in Kennewick.
Hundreds of people have shown up to help the family pay for mounting bills due to Lissette's treatment, with the food donated from local businesses.
Lissette's Aunts, cousins, and grandmothers have cooked all the food from scratch, and they say it won't disappoint. (This reporter had a dish, and they weren't lying.)
Lissette's family has set up a facebook page, so you can follow Lissette's progress here.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell