The Tri-Cities Cancer Center raises more than $1,000,000 in fundraising last year.
The foundation said it was the most money they have ever raised in one year.
The money will be used to improved treatment capabilities, support services, cancer screenings and much more.
The cancer center said it's the community who made this all possible.
"Humbled to be in such a community. They've been so supportive of us and it means so much to be able to provide that to our families," said Rick Millikian of the Tri-Cities Cancer Center.
The money was raised at banquet dinners, Pink Ice Night at the Americans game, a number of smaller fundraisers, as well as private donors.
- Semi-rollover closes Vantage Bridge
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- Toppenish school employee leaves handgun in bathroom
- Seattle police officer, Yakima native released after being shot in face
- Man arrested on suspicion of terror offenses near UK Parliament
- Local teacher helps his students take flight