A teenager is recovering after crashing his car while running from police yesterday.
The unidentified 17 year old was Eastbound in the Westbound lanes of I-182. He attempted to take the exit at Road 68, lost control and rolled his vehicle. The teen was transported to Kadlec Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved. Charges are pending.
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November