A teenager is recovering after crashing his car while running from police yesterday.
The unidentified 17 year old was Eastbound in the Westbound lanes of I-182. He attempted to take the exit at Road 68, lost control and rolled his vehicle. The teen was transported to Kadlec Hospital.
It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved. Charges are pending.
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest
- Washington drivers facing some of the worst roads in the entire country
- Hanford workers demolish famous nuclear accident site
- 3 dogs that attacked 7-year-old boy to be euthanized
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria